Friday, October 10, 2008

You Heard Me?


I am always pleading with my daughter to write down the hilarious things my grandaughter, Ashlyn, says. She is four years old and has been cracking us up for years. This one really gave me a chuckle.
Amanda informed me that a neighbor took her kids and Ashlyn to the park. This is how the conversation on the telephone with Ahslyn and I went.

Me: "Ashlyn, I heard you got to go to the park and play with your friends."

***Silence***

Ashlyn: "Grandma, (pause) You live very far away. How did you heard me playing at the park?"

Sometimes I wish I could just get into her brain and see how it works.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

She's adorable!

Amy said...

Love that little girl. She is such a fantastic ball of energy, so cute and so funny!

Christa said...

Kids are a crack up. I'd like to get inside all of my kids brains. The definitely work differently than mine.