
After all the many times I wanted to kill my kids, I am so grateful I didn't. They have turned out to be great adults. I love that they are friends and that they have spouses that all get along. (At least... as far as I know they do.) One of the greatest days of my life, was sitting in a sealing room in the Salt Lake Temple on the day the last of my children were sealed. There across from me were all my children and their spouses. While it is no guarantee of anything in the next life, it was an incredible, unforgettable moment that I will always cherish.
P.S. So glad my kids all look like their dad!!

4 comments:
They are all extremely good looking. And smart, since he's wearing a Y shirt.
I'm so glad you didn't fail to teach the one fundamental truth. A man will get nearer to God by wearing BYU clothing than by any other clothing.
Have you seen my children? Clones of Ryan. Every single one. It's ok, because I think he's pretty good looking.
I'm glad you didn't kill us.
Post a Comment