I am a very beginning blogger and I received two email comments tonight. The comments were from two people I believe have much more experience. It makes me wonder if I'll be a lame blogger.
My niece, Mary, gave birth to twin boys today. Braden was born weighing 2 lbs. 5 oz. with a length of 14 in. His brother, Brigham, was stillborn. We knew that Brigham had died a month ago, but the due date wasn't until December and we were hoping Braden would grow big and strong before his birth. He isn't doing very well at all and my heart is heavy. As a mother, I cannot even imagine how it would feel.
The twins had twin to twin tranfusion syndrome. This has been an absolute roller coaster ride for all of us, but most of us aren't in the front roller coaster car, so to speak, as Mary and Rob have been. We have to remember to have faith that the Lord has a hand in everything and pray that his will be done. It's times like this that help us put what is really important into the proper prespective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Pam, I'm so sorry to hear about your niece and her sweet little boys.
And seriously, your blog will not be lame. What makes a blog lame is never updating it for months at a time, or using it to rant against friends and family. Not cool.
I'm so sorry to hear that. My friends brother and his wife delivered twin girls at 22 weeks last week. They both only lived for about 2 hours, but were able to receive a name and a blessing. I can't even begin to know what this feels like for a parent. I'm so grateful for the Plan of Salvation. My thoughts and prayers will be with all of them.
P.S. No, your blog will not be lame. Just be yourself. That's all it takes.
Pam,
I don't know if you saw my first comment. I was having issues. I just want to tell you that I saw your message last night on my Blackberry when I couldn't sleep. I couldn't believe what I was reading and had to read it three times to comprehend. I can't imagine the grief your family is experiencing and am so sorry to hear about the twins.
I just want to tell you how much I love you and how special you are to me. I think about you all the time. Since our lunch date I just want to tell you what a boost it was for me. Things have finally turned around the last two weeks and I'm a bit more optomistic.
Hi! I am a blog stakler and I found you from Christa's blog. My name is Jillene and I will be a frequent commenter!!
I am so sorry to hear about your neice's babies. My best freind's wife had a stillborn last November. My thoughts and prayers will be will all of your family!
I think that my blog is boring but I love doing it! I am having so much fun meeting new blog friends so you just keep on keepin' on!!
Post a Comment