Thursday, October 2, 2008

Look at my cute new blog design!

Thanks to my daughter-in-law, Amy, I have a cute blog. She is a whiz at Photoshop and blogging and helped me design this in no time at all.

Amy has been a great addition to our family. My husband picked her out for our son while he was serving a mission and had never met her. We encouraged him to meet her and ask her out. All it took was one date and he was a goner. She is so darling and witty and also amazing at making cute grandsons for us. Well, one so far... He is absolutely the cutest little boy on the planet. I probably check out his blog no less than 3 times a day just to see his cute Colby face.

I am so sorry that I am unable to post a picture of Amy, as I was threatened that if I did she would break all the links in my blog and make it ugly again. So, my choice is to have a cute blog. Thanks Amy!! (P.S. I also stole this picture off her blog!)

3 comments:

Christa said...

I love it and I want her to make a banner like that for me. I would even pay her. I'm that desperate for something cute. I don't know why, but I've never tried Photoshop and now why should I. She knows how to use it.

Kristina P. said...

Pam, I love it! I really wish I was more computer savvy so I could do a cute banner.

Amy said...

I take dr pepper bribes too. ;)

Nah, I love doing it, and it was actually quite fun! Christa, I would love to come up with something for you if you'd like. I've done some cute ones for Colb's website (thecolbster.blogspot.com) if you want to check it out. :)