Grandchildren are the dots that connect generations. This year I got two new adorable grandchildren. Next year (2010) I hope to double the number of children I have in grandchildren. (That is, if any of my children cooperate!)
I love every second I get to spend with each one of these precious children. There are none cuter than mine! I will have to post pics very soon so you can all agree!
So, will I be a better blogger next year? That is the question!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So I thought I'd get you more motivated for blogging, by sharing a colby story for every new post! How's that for ingenious?
My favorite time to spend with Colby is in the morning before we go to the babysitter's. Today was so fun! I could hear him thumping around in his room, so I knocked on his door and said "Hello?" He piped up in his cute voice "Hewwo!" and knocked back. The moment I opened his bedroom door he came barreling out at me and attacked me with a big hug. About ten minutes later, I asked him to put him jammies in his hamper, and he told me "No no." So I said "ok, you're going on timeout" and as I was carrying him to his timeout chair he keeps hollering "Sorry ma, sorry!" And then spent the entire two minutes trying to see how far he could get to the floor without getting in trouble. Add that to his "Baby Blue" (stuffed dog that he tucked into bed and kissed "night night") it was a cute morning with my little guy. :)
Post a Comment