Saturday, November 1, 2008

I Hate Always Being Right!

So, I did predict that I would be a lame blogger and I have proven that to be correct. My last post was over 20 days ago. So, what have I been up too? Well, I am the Enrichment Leader in my ward and I had Enrichment Night on Tuesday and ...since I am also still the Stake Primary President....I put on my Stake Primary Leadership Meeting that same Thursday. The following Saturday I taught an all-day History Seminar for fellow teachers. Besides these stressful events, and all that it took to prepare and carry them out, I am a school teacher and I work every night grading papers, preparing lesson plans and emailing parents. I continue to be the Gifted and Talented coordinator at my school and there is a ton of paper work and testing involved. So, October was a lame blogging month. I will be better! I hope I'm right again.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You are not a lame blogger! Just a very busy one. :)

Christa said...

I suffer from the same terrible problem. I am always right. It can be so tiring.